What if?

what if my allowance still not ending?

what if my life began to feel flat?

what if my assignment finished early?

what if my tutorial can be done early?

what if my test are at top of level and i can score?

what if my life began feel not happy?

what if i get married at old?

what if my dream car not achieved?

what if i driving a Jazz not Iswara?

what if i married to dream girl?

what if i have all but i felt loney?

what if i buy the hapiness but i cant go well in sleep?

what if i go that way rather on that way?

what if my friend starting away from you?

what if they friend with you for something?

what if i asked help they dont like it?

what if the miserable is away and happiness are coming?

-------------------------------------------

so many if, hoping them not become reality at certain point...




3 comments:

Syafiq Samuji said...

banyak sgt benda ko pikir nie chako..

copywrong... said...

biar mase je menentukan...

Anonymous said...

what if you start to stop asking and doing something to yourself?
maybe it will be better,friend ;)