date : 4th may 2010
time: 10.20 pm

my entry for today is just another plain entry. my previous week just filled with works, works, works and others like families, friends, girlfriend and myself. yesterday i just have another dinner with my officemates. stories so many times like being liked by someone or hated by someone. then my point still said is being hated by someone can cause us trouble. yes super2 trouble...then after dinner i decided sent my mates to nearest lrt station and going back home.

then i suddenly realized what happen to me in between that time. mean here that i just saw a father who riding with his children ( which i guess the father just pick her up at somewhere in school). what make me feel touched the father willingness to pick his children. because i saw him riding starting from sg buluh and until the batu caves! what a suprise i guess.

Te event occured at 4-5pm which road condition that time seem so many vehicle at there using the MRR2 road. this includes lorries at left lane. i guess the father tried his best to ride safely and his children (range of lower schoolgirls) hold her father really tight so that both of them can arrive home safely. her father tries his best to overtook the lorry which usually we heard the stories how the reckless lorry drivers are.

then another exit we seperated and i hope they safely arrive home. and my pray to them they always be save arrive to school and home everyday. and i also hope that his children not forget what their father sacrifices during thier childhood.

1 comments:

ain sONono~ said...

busuk~ u should keje kuat2 taw..otherwise u pun kena bwk ank kita naik motor nnt... :)
l.o.v.e u...muaah~