date: 19th May 2010

time: 23.40

this week really is challenging with my emotions…seriously it makes my soul feel so down….this entry will be explained why i said earlier is related…

first, after one day short term leave, i happy enter the office with new directions, determination and many more (since got leave on short notice and the leave applied were on Mondays…so can you imagine that!)…suddenly my boss called me to see him….then i noticed maybe need something to discuss regarding my pending works or status and so what ever….then with new mood which gained on short notice leave, i confront my boss and waiting for his instruction or his opening speech….then he showed me my mileage claim which i sent it later Friday...then i began to worried maybe he suspect me something….since i filled the form correctly, i still be confident that my claim is valid…then the first item he enquiry is what propose me go to kuantan…then i explained then etcetera..etcetera…than another laugh he said to me….i begin wonder why he laughing or smiling that time?

then he reminds me about what is your propose me working here….then he reminds me that my job is to be an engineer not another dispatch who working around to send drawings there and there…then i wake up…it really wakes me up and a huge shame is surrounding me that time….owh my god, i did really stupid things which i do not ask first…..i said that in my heart, oh no my money just burned because that stupid thing i did which is doing a posmen or dispatch job from kl to kuantan for sending item, not for discussion or for job related regarding my title as an engineer!

then another bell rings shows that i still in the safe zone, i became lucky. this is because my boss said that this is another slow talk reminder that what should be done should get it done…and my boss generously paid my claim for that my stupid action and boss said to me “engineer should be an engineer where we became problem solver not another follower. we as engineer should be strong and faith in our doings. so this a lesson will be learned and make sure there is no another repeat in the future”. after saying thank you and forgive that my action, i slowly walked out from boss room. and i said stupid me! (that time i never relieved what happened that time just hoping another day coming fast).

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

P/S: another story, now i just know how to delete message my 2nd new phone faster rather than selecting one by one or conventional method! damn, never read the manuals!

that my story, weekdays became shorter (since my work start at tuesday and next week friday will be another federal holiday!) just go with the flow and trying be sure that past will be remained past and the past will be our guideline for the future

2 comments:

ain sONono~ said...

busuk...u r not stpid ar...
soooo~ plis..dnt blame yourslf kay..luv u.. muahh~

syafiqtaib said...

rilex chuck..dats just a lesson to develop u as a better engineer..bagus hang dpt bos cmtu,hee